How Can BeActive™ Benefit You?
- Provides temporary relief from aches, pains and muscle soreness due to daily activity and overuse of muscles*
- Supports a healthy inflammation response *
- Promotes flexibility and mobility*
- Supports healthy joints, cartilage, and connective tissue*
- Supports healthy synovial fluid*
- Supports muscle recovery and endurance*
Why is BeActive™ Superior?
- MMP Enzyme Support: The only supplement of its kind to be certified to support and maintain MMP (Matrix Metalloprotease) enzymes within normal levels.
- Outperforms Glucosamine and Chondroitin (1)
- Clinically Studied: The subject of 20 scientific studies, BeActive formula has a proven track record of safety.
- Time-Tested: Over 1,000,000 bottles of the BeActive formula have been sold in Asia, Europe and the South Pacific
- Contains Omega-3, Omega-5, Omega-6, Omega-7 and Omega-9 fatty acids
- Contains Glycosaminoglycans made up of Chondroitin, Keratin, Derma Sulfates, and Hyaluronic Acid
- Supports healthy COX-2 and 5-LOX enzyme levels
- Gastro-protective: helps protect the stomach lining
- Can be taken with other joint products
- Ocean farmed under eco-friendly conditions
Serving Size: 2 Gelatin Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary bioactive glyco-amino marine isolate from New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel (
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
- Other Ingredients: Gelatin, titanium dioxide, chlorophyll.
- Contains: Shellfish as well as gelatin from bovine and pork.
- Contains NO: Dairy, gluten, nuts, starch, soy, yeast, wheat, or artificial sweeteners or flavors.
- And Is Made With NO: Magnesium stearate, binders, fillers, or flowing agents.
- Production: BeActive was formulated and is manufactured in the United States under CGMPs outlined by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- UPC: 814599002518
- As a Dietary Supplement: Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably with meals.
- For Maximum Results: Use BeActive continually for 6 weeks, although many users start noticing
- CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or allergic to shellfish; please consult your healthcare professional before taking BeActive.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food
Note: (1) In vitro laboratory studies on BeActive's unique glyco-amino isolate show it to have a more extensive range of activity for reducing joint and muscle discomfort compared to Glucosamine and Chondroitin, including antioxidant activity (ACCMER, Sept 2005).