How Can Ready Fiber® Benefit You?
- Promotes regularity and relief from occasional constipation*
- Supports weight loss programs*
- Supports healthy cholesterol within normal levels*
- Supports healthy blood sugar within normal levels*
- Promotes healthy digestion and intestinal microflora*
Why is Ready Fiber® Superior?
- 300% More Fiber: Contains 54% of your RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) of fiber per ounce (12 grams) - 300% MORE FIBER than the leading supplements. (1)
- Prebiotic Support: Ready Fiber contains the prebiotic F.O.S. for additional digestive support.
- Ready To Use: NO mixing, stirring, shaking, or water required – and can be used “as is” or can be mixed with any food or beverage.
- Proven Safe: Ready Fiber does NOT affect the absorption of other supplements or medicines like other fiber supplements.
- Low Calorie: Unlike other fibers, Ready Fiber's exclusive fiber has only 1 calorie per gram of carbohydrates, compared to 4 calories in others.
- Clinically studied to reduce laxative use by 32%* (2)
- Promotes better mineral absorption, including calcium*
- NO risk of choking like powder and pill fibers*
- Clear, non-thickening and taste-free
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
| Supplement Facts
|Serving Size: 2 Tablespoons (1 Fl Oz / 30 mL)
Servings Per Container: 15
|Amount Per Serving
|*Daily Value (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet **DV not established.
- Other Ingredients: Purified water, SoluPure™ [a proprietary blend of polydextrose (3) (soluble dietary fiber) and fructooligosaccharides (FOS)], glycerin, phosphoric acid, potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate.
- Contains NO: Added sweeteners, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, or artificial colors or flavors.
- Production: Ready Fiber was formulated and is manufactured in the United States under CGMPs outlined by the US Food and Drug Administration. This facility carries a 3rd party quality certification by the NSF.
- UPC: 814599002617
- As a Dietary Supplement: Take two Tablespoons (1 Fl Oz/30 mL) daily.
- Versatility: Ready Fiber can be taken “as is” or added to ANY hot or cold food or beverage.
- Hydration: Always consume adequate amounts of water throughout the day when taking any product containing fiber.
- CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken. If pregnant or nursing, ask your healthcare professional before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- No refrigeration necessary
- Finish a bottle within 6 months of opening
Notes: (1)Compared to the leading powder fiber supplement, Ready Fiber has 300% more fiber per serving (12 grams vs. 3 grams). (2)Clinical study shows the use of 2 oz per day of the Ready Fiber® with long-term care subjects improved regularity and reduced laxative use by 32% in only 20 days. (3)Polydextrose has 1 calorie per gram of carbohydrates as opposed to normally digested carbohydrates, which have 4 calories per gram.